Vinyasa flow is a creative and dynamic form of hatha yoga, where each asana (posture) is linked by a sequence of movement and breath. The practice honours and takes inspiration from a lineage of yoga teachings combined with a modern day approach. In the practice of vinyasa flow yoga we stoke our inner Agni (fire) and go through a journey full of playful, creative and enlivening flow. Our aim is to reach our highest potential within our practice and connect mind, body and spirit.
What to expect:
- Be uplifted & inspired
- You will sweat
- Build a strong foundation and tone muscles
- Hands on assists to allow you to go deeper in poses
- Music that stokes your inner rhythm
- Learn correct alignment and modifications
- Feel joyful by chanting mantras
- Learn how your breath can guide you through your practice and life
- Feel relaxed
- You will experience inspiring readings from classic yoga texts, modern philosophy, poetry spiritual teachings and more!
When and where?:
Regualar classes coming soon!
1-2-1 Private classes available, please contact me for further information.
Stefan is a 200hr Yoga Alliance certified teacher; taught under the guidance of Claire Missingham.
Stefan has been practising yoga since 2006 and teaching since 2009.