Saturday 5 March 2011

Searching for Satya - A Poetic Dream

What is my line and what part am i playing?


Why are you all turning your backs on me? please give me what i need to go forward.


Masked faces in darkened rooms, laughing echos haunt the halls of no end.


You all tell me different things; i know in my heart what you speak is wrong, i will not judge you, do not judge me.

I am searching.


I can feel it slipping away, don't leave me.
I want to remain with it, my safety.

I know in my heart they are blinded, i must follow my path. 

Stay strong satya and be with me always.




The curtain is rising, my jury awaits.




Stefan Warth
09/02/11






Satya= Truth


Struggling with your truth? Try chanting this:

asato ma sadgamaya
tamaso ma jyotirgamaya
mrtyorma amrtam gamaya
om shanti shanti shanti.

Lead me from the asat to the sat.
Lead me from darkness to light.
Lead me from death to immortality
Om Peace Peace Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Beatiful. This reminds me of one of the Sufi poems, 'A New God':
    This is not a courtroom anymore.
    The time of judging who's drunk and who's sober,
    who's right or wrong,
    who's closer to God or further away,
    All that is over.

    The message will be: do not judge others, and, what's even more important do not judge yourself. Rather than self-judging, embrace yourself and stay true with your heart and your truth. Accept yourself and others for what they are. Only this can bring freedom to your heart. Self-acceptance equals to self-love, and you can only love others and give love when you love yourself.

    ReplyDelete